Secured and unsecured business loans and finance for business purposes. Also known as a first or second charge loan, a secured business loan enables a business owner to borrow on the equity they have in their property and/or business asset, for any business use. We can offer a range of finance and loan options to help with all aspects of business finance.
Business financing, simply put, is the act of bringing money into an organization. Businesses can be financed in a number of ways, each of which features its own advantages, disadvantages and unique features.
- Finance from 3% + BoG
- High Acceptance Rate
- Friendly Help
Can be used for any of the following (not limited to):
• Cashflow problems
• Stock purchases
• Business machinery
• Development / land with or without planning permission
• Unfinished projects
• Generic business use
• $20,000 to $7,000,000
• Terms from 2 to 25 years
• Court Judgements, defaults, arrears, bankruptcy all accepted
• Fixed rates available
• Funds available within 3 weeks (subject to status)
• Secured loans arranged for: sole proprietors, limited companies, partnerships and private individuals
• Up to 85% LTV for employed applicants
• Up to 75% LTV for self-certification and adverse credit applicants
How to apply
Kindly complete an online application form here, under 10 minutes. (link temporarily inactive. please check back again soon)
Any property used as security, which may include your home and/or business assets may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your loan, or any other debts secured on it.
However, you may avail yourself of our repayment assistance programme, if you meet the criteria as and when necessary.