Thank you for choosing a loan with us.
In this application form, references to ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ are references to DCANS Investments Limited and includes our successors and assigns.
We aim to make it as easy as possible for you to apply for your loan, so please read the following notes before you start. If you have any questions, our staff will be pleased to help you.
Important customer information:
• If you provide all the information we ask for it will speed up the application process – only when this form and your supporting documents have been received by us, can we process your application
• You may not have to answer all the sections in this form depending on your requirements or circumstances – we will be happy to advise you about this
• Please use block capitals
• For joint applications you will need to complete both columns where necessary
• If you need extra space you may use Part 14: Additional Information
• If you are a Guarantor and not a borrower, you will need to complete Parts 1-5, and sign Part 15
• If there are more than two applicants and/or Guarantors, you will need to complete an extra loan application form
• If you are applying for a Buy to Let mortgage, you will need to complete a different application form – please refer to us or your Adviser
• Intermediaries/Advisers, please make sure that you complete the Intermediary/Adviser section at the beginning of this form. You should be aware that we are unable to process applications from Intermediaries who are not registered as a business to carry out business.
• This form can either be completed by the prospective clients themselves or by an intermediary on behalf of the prospective client. The prospective client must complete only Part II of this form, but the intermediary must complete both Parts A & B.
Please note that it is an offence to knowingly give false, inaccurate or misleading information when applying for a loan. If you give such information, you may face criminal prosecution and/or civil action for the recovery of any losses incurred by us.